CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

6 Months Old



I Cant believe our little baby is 6 months old!! My how time fly's. It is crazy how many things she is doing. She has her first tooth and is working on the second one as well both on the bottom. She is rolling everywhere. Sitting so well, eating solid, and laughing like crazy. I love every moment with her. I don't really feel like there have been any bad moments at all even if she is fussy or not sleeping well at night I love it all!!!!!

We went and had her 6 month pictures done if you would like to see them go to http://www.fausetphotography.com/ then client proofing and the password is berlyn. The pictures turned out so good she is so photogenic!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

All of your pictures turned out really cute. Berlyn is such a cute little lady with her ears pierced!

Mandy and Lorin said...

I absolutely loved those pictures! It made me decide I really want to do some professional pictures sometime with the baby. I just haven't decided when... :)