CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Funny moments with B!

We have recently had some funny moments with B lately.
The first was in the bath tub the other night. She has discovered that the back of the tub can be used as a slide! She is so funny she backs her butt right up to it and waits for me to count to three then she slides down while laughing like crazy it is pretty cute!
The second moment was also the other night. Berlyn has a princess gown pajama set and I put her in it the other night. (knowing that she has learned how to remove her diaper now.) I laid her down for bed and went back to check on her a little later. I peeked in and went to cover her and saw that she was snuggling her diaper like it was her monkey. YUCK! So I grabbed the diaper and luckily it was dry so she had to have pulled it off right when I had laid her down. But she had wet the bed so I put her in new pj's that had bottoms and changed her bedding and laid her back down. I know now when she wears those pj's she has to have on shorts! Silly mom. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it it is pretty funny now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats bad.. It would have been real good black mail for when she is dating though.. (:

The Hill family said...

Amelia used to do that all the time if I laid her down without any bottoms over her diaper! Bree has not figured it out yet.
Silly kids!