CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had such a great Thanksgiving this year. We haven't gone to my Moms for thanksgiving for a few years so it was fun to be with them on Thanksgiving. We went to my aunt Debbie's on my moms side of the family. It was such a great dinner. I have a cousin named Andrew who is 3 weeks older than Berlyn so that would make them 2ND cousins. They were very cute together. They were standing together and started to give each other loves and then they decided to plant one on each other and we actually got it on camera it was the funniest thing! I think they may have even slipped some tongue in there. I don't know if Matt thought it was very funny he was a little weirded out! We had such a good time!











2 comments:

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

It was so fun to be with you guys this year. Thanks for coming with us. :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

I can't belive she is 9 months already! (o; She is so darn cute! I had so much fun hanging out with her the other day! She is so fun to play with!!
Love ya Sis.
And Poop in the tub is gross!