CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!
















Okay so we didn't go with any of the costumes previously on here. I saw this bee costume and it was perfect!
Halloween was so fun with Berlyn. We were at home for a bit and had a grand total of 6 trick or treaters that is 2 more than last year! We went to grandma and grandpa Gardner's house and hung out for a bit. Then we stopped by my friend Kim's who does hot chocolate and hot dogs. We went home and waited for grandpa Ed and Brian to get here they came from San Diego and it was so fun to have them here. Happy First Halloween Berlyn!

7 comments:

CHELSEY said...

Oh my gosh...get that cutest stinkin bee outta here. What a doll. Looks like Matt's lips are stuck on her cheeks! We have those kissable ones @ our house too;)

I am so sorry I didn't get your text until the next morning. We were @ my mom's & going to stop by but we were running late. We only took X on like 2 streets, then went to a neighbor's house. Anyway, point is that we're worn out tired:( We'll be better friends next month, when this baby's outta here.

grandmaj said...

She is so cute , it is hard to see her grow up so fast. I like the bumble bee and she sure likes her mommy and daddy. we loe her and enjoy the pictures. Love Grandma J

Mandy and Lorin said...

Oh she is so stinkin cute I just want to squeeze her! I'm glad you posted the pictures so I could see them! By the way, I really like your hair. I think I might cut mine similar to it soon. Is it easy to do?

Our Family said...

So very cute!!! What a perfect costume, Berlyn looks just adorable as a little bee. We changed our blog name http://creedlillybailey.blogspot.com/

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

Those are SO cute! Next year Halloween will be on a Saturday so we will drive up early in the day or something. :) SO CUTE!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

(o: She is so cute! It will be soo much fun when she gets cousin to play with!!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

She looked sooooooo cute! I loved the costume!